One of the most classic holiday movies is A Christmas Story and that is exactly the inspiration behind this A Christmas Story Frappuccino we placed right on the Starbucks Secret Menu.
Inspired by Ralphie’s bunny pajamas, this pink drink is sure to sweeten up your holidays. It’s even complete with the bunny ears from the costume. Ahhhh.
Now, since this is a secret menu drink, you’ll need to take the actual recipe with you and give it your barista.
Don’t be a Grinch and go in demanding the drink because they’ll have no clue how to make it until you tell them.
How to Order A Christmas Story Frappuccino at Starbucks:
The biggest thing you should know about this drink is that you need to ask for it blended. If you don’t, you will get it over ice and it won’t turn out the same way.
- Pink drink (half coconut milk and half strawberry açaí refresher)
- Whipped Cream
- Dried Strawberries
- Ask for a Pink drink blended half coconut milk and half strawberry açaí refresher
- You have to ask for it blended!
- Add Whipped Cream to the top
- Ask to add 2 dried strawberries at the top for the ears.
- Sip and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g