Spring is in the air and so are allergies! And man are they BAD this year.
But on a more positive note…flowers are blooming, fruit is ripening, birds are singing, and everything is looking oh so pretty! And there is nothing better than picking fruit straight off of the vine to eat!
This Berry Bliss Frappuccino is sure to give you all the spring vibes! From strawberries to blackberries, this Frappuccino covers the berry spectrum to give you an amazing, flavorful drink!
Just be sure to grab our recipe below because this drink cant be found on the typical Starbucks menu. You will need to use the recipe below to get this tasty treat!
How To Order The Berry Bliss Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino. (Be sure NOT to get the coffee based version!)
Then, ask for two pumps of raspberry.
Next, ask for one scoop of strawberry inclusions and one scoop of blackberry inclusions to be blended in the drink.
And finally, you’re going to ask for extra strawberry puree in the bottom and top of the cup, and more of the strawberry and blackberry inclusions to go on top of the whipped cream!
And as always, you can check out our TikTok video for more ways to order this drink!
- Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino
- Raspberry Syrup
- Strawberry Inclusions
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Strawberry Puree
- Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for one scoop of strawberry inclusions.
- Ask for one scoop of blackberry inclusions.
- Ask for extra strawberry puree in the bottom and top of the cup.
- Ask for strawberry and blackberry inclusions on top of your whipped cream.