DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are that of Totally the Bomb. #GoldfishMix #CollectiveBias
Since school has started back after the holidays, I’m in need of some fun, easy snacks. And my daughter came up with a fantastic snack idea that’s both easy, nutritious, and fun–Goldfish cracker Pizza! It’s such an easy after school snack, we’ll probably be making these quite often this semester.
The Goldfish cracker Pizza may or may not soon be another super addition to Hallecake’s YouTube Channel where we make delicious after school snacks all the time, so check it out. On to the fabulous Goldfish cracker Pizza!
What You Need to Make Goldfish cracker Pizza:
- Goldfish crackers, obviously. We got ours at WalMart on the end-cap on rollback!
- Motzarella Cheese, shredded
- Bagels (1 per kiddo because that’s enough bagel, surely!), although if you have leftover hamburger buns, that would work, too.
- Spaghetti Sauce
Putting Your Goldfish cracker Pizza Together:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees (if you’d rather, you can microwave the pizza, it’s just a tad different)
- Split the bagels in half
- Spread a tablespoon-ish of spaghetti sauce over the “open” face of the bagel
- Sprinkle motzarella cheese over the sauce
- Add a pepperoni (cut in half or quarters, if desired)
- Add 5-6 Goldfish crackers
- Place in oven for 10 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bagel is warm throughout
It’s important to note that the Goldfish crackers are the snack that totally smiles back, and the daughter does a pretty fantastic little song to go with chowing-down on her Goldfish cracker Pizza. I love that we can have fun together after school while making snacks together–this is one of my favorite things about being a mom.
Here’s what gave the daughter the inspiration…