Among a lot of different Christmas traditions over the year, one that I have always been a fan of are Gingerbread Houses!
So, of course, I had to bring a drink to our Starbucks Secret Menu to honor the tradition. It was a little tricky, considering Gingerbread Syrup got discontinued but I believe I have found a close alternative!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this drink is going to be our own creation, not on the Starbucks menu!
How To Order The Gingerbread House Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Frappuccino.
Then ask for one pump of Chai syrup and one pump of Hazelnut syrup.
And finally, ask for chestnut praline topping on the bottom and top of the cup, as well as the holiday sprinkles on top.
And if you’re still confused on how to order this drink, check out our TikTok video below!
- Grande White Mocha Frappuccino
- Chai Syrup
- Hazelnut Syrup
- Chestnut Praline Topping
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump of chai and one pump of hazelnut.
- Ask for chestnut praline topping on the bottom of the cup.
- Ask for chestnut praline topping and holiday sprinkles on top.