My favorite candy in high school was Junior Mints. Something about the peppermint cream mixed with the chocolate just seemed so perfect to me!
It only felt right to take this iconic candy and turn it into one of our Starbucks Secret Menu drinks! And what better drink to mix it with than cold brew?!
This Junior Mints Cold Brew is the perfect drink to get some coffee in your system, all while enjoying the sweet and chilly taste of chocolate and peppermint!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu. You’ll need to show the recipe card below to your barista!
How To Order The Junior Mints Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
Ask for 3 pumps of mocha and 3 pumps of white mocha.
Then, ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with one scoop of matcha and two pumps of peppermint syrup.
And finally, ask for mocha cookie crumble topping!
- Venti Cold Brew
- White Mocha Sauce
- Mocha Sauce
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Matcha Powder
- Peppermint Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
- Ask for 3 pumps of white mocha.
- Ask for 3 pumps of mocha.
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with a scoop of matcha powder and 2 pumps of peppermint.
- Ask for mocha cookie crumble topping.