Thanksgiving is over and that means it’s time for me to go crazy with those Starbucks Secret Menu Christmas Drinks!
Say hello to the Toasted Chestnut Praline Cold Brew. It combines the holiday flavors of toasted white mocha with chestnut praline, and will rock your world. Trust me on this one.
Just make sure you grab my recipe below, because this is not on the Starbucks menu (even though it totally should be!). This is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu and made by yours truly, so you’ll have to order it as stated below.
How To Order The Toasted Chestnut Praline Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew with no vanilla syrup.
Then, ask for 3 pumps of toasted white mocha and 2 pumps of chestnut praline.
And finally, ask for two more pumps of the chestnut praline in the cold foam, as well as the chestnut praline topping.
That’s all you need to do to order this absolutely amazing drink! Give it a try and then come back and let me know what you think!
And as always, if you’re a little confused on how to order this drink, check out our TikTok video below for the easiest way!
- Venti Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Toasted White Mocha Sauce
- Chestnut Praline Syrup
- Chestnut Praline Topping
- Start by ordering a Venti Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew with no vanilla.
- Ask for 3 pumps for toasted white mocha and two pumps of chestnut praline.
- Ask for two additional pumps of chestnut praline in the cold foam.
- Ask for chestnut praline topping.