Y’all. I have the coolest cookie recipe for you! These 3-Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies are so easy and tasty to make!
Yes, these cookies only take THREE ingredients, and they are as yummy as they are easy to make!
Which, come on, are the BEST sort of cookies to make!
Plus, they use things you PROBABLY already have in your kitchen.
The super awesome thing about this recipe — it is a BASE recipe. That means, it’s totally good by itself, or you can add in WHATEVER ingredients you want, to make them extra amazing!
Just dig through your cabinets, and see what tasty treats you have. Experiment a little.
You can use nuts, sprinkles, a dash or three of cinnamon, chocolate chips, M&Ms, you can EVEN use Fruity Pebbles!! Yes, I’m serious.
I had a friend who used Skittles, and they turned out so fun!
Are you ready to hear how easy this is?
Here is what you will need to make 3 Ingredient Magic Cake Cookies
- 1 Box of any flavor cake mix you want. I have used yellow cake mix, spice cake mix, chocolate cake mix, lemon cake mix, and strawberry cake mix. They ALL work! (For this one, we are using lemon)
- You will need 1/2 a cup of oil. I use Vegetable or Canola oil. But you can get away with ANY light oil. Just be aware that oil can change the flavor, depending on what you use.
- 2 eggs
That’s it. Easy, right?!?
Here is how you make 3 Ingredient Magic Cake Cookies
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
You, LITERALLY, put all the ingredients in a big bowl, and mix it up until the lumps are all gone.
If you are using add-ins, dump them in and stir with the other ingredients.
Drop the dough, about 2 tablespoons at a time, onto a cooking stone. If you don’t have a cooking stone — first of all, GET ONE — but, you can lightly spray a cookie sheet before putting the dough on it.
Put them in a preheated oven for about 9 minutes. I mean, it really depends on your oven. Check them after 8 minutes — they may go as long as 10 minutes.
Let them cool for about 15 minutes before you eat them — if you can wait that long! You can also lightly dust the tops with powdered sugar for added sweetness.
They are SO easy, and so stinkin’ good! My kids LOVE to pick a cake flavor and a mix in, and help make these cookies.
- 1 Box Of Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cups Of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put ALL the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Mix until the batter is smooth, and all the lumps are gone
- Drop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto a cooking stone
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Let cool for 15 minutes before you eat them
You can put whatever add-ins you want in the dough. Just mix about a cup of whatever you choose in with the other 3 ingredients.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
You also totally need to check out this Vanilla Crazy Cake! It doesn’t use flour, eggs, or butter.