WARNING, this post WILL make you hungry and it might even make your stomach grumble too. Get ready, because we’re about to dive into some cheesy goodness!
So far, Walt Disney has released three of their most famous recipes. Oh darn! Did I just say THREE?!
Welp, I guess the news is out! Disney has released yet another mouth watering recipe and it may even top the Dole Whip AND Churros!
Now this isn’t only the best universal recipe if you’re in need of some comfort food, but it’s also something that can be eaten by all age groups.
Disney has released their Toy Story Land grilled cheese recipe and if you don’t know Disney, their food is next level.
Disney’s Toy Story Land at the Florida parks is fairly new and one of their fan favorite foods is of course, their grilled cheese from Woody’s Lunch Box!
So why did Disney decide to share their recipe with the rest of the world?
According to Alex Dunlap, Disney’s Food & Beverage Communications Coordinator told People why Disney originally came to this decision.
“While we can’t visit Andy’s backyard right now, this recipe is just one more great way to create #DisneyMagicMoments in your own backyard (or kitchen),” said Alex Dunlap.People
To find out the exact recipe to create your own replica at home, keep scrolling to read the instructions below!
Now Disney reportedly has two different spreads for the grilled cheese sandwich, a Cream Cheese and Garlic spread is what you’ll be making.
For the Cream Cheese Spread:
- 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded Double Gloucester or Cheddar cheese (your choice)!
- 2 tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of coarse salt
For the Garlic Spread:
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt
For the Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich:
- Lay out your Artisan Bread slices on a cutting board or parchment paper.
- Next, here comes the cheese, the best part right?!! Place 2 slices of Cheddar on 4 of the Artisan Bread slices. Place 2 slices of Provolone cheese on the remaining slices.
- Spread your Cream Cheese spread on the slices with Provolone.
- Press both the Cheddar and Provolone sides together.
- Get a large skillet and have it on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Then, brush both sides of the sandwiches with the Garlic spread.
- Grill your sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side, until the cheese is melted and your bread is golden brown (and maybe even a little crispy too)!
And there you have it, your very own grilled cheese sandwich from Woody’s lunch box! I originally wasn’t hungry, but after this, now I can go for my own grilled cheese and I can’t wait to see how mine turns out!
Disney Park’s Blog also has the recipe here for you to check out as well!