I don’t know about you but when cravings come calling, I know better to just give in because in the end, everyone is happy! That is why I typically keep the ingredients around to make this Easy Key Lime Pie in a Jar because it’s quick and simple to make yet entirely delicious!
It’s also one of the many recipes I can use my favorite whipped topping (Reddi-wip) on. They have been a partner with us for several months and a huge inspiration on creating delicious recipes anyone can enjoy. So we’ve been on a mission to #ShareTheJoy and today we are adding to that list of deliciousness. So grab a can of Reddi-Wip and head to your kitchen because I think I just found your new favorite treat!
What You Will Need to Make An Easy Key Lime Pie in a Jar:
- Key Lime Pie Creme
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Fresh Lime
- Mason Jar
- Zester (or cheese grater)
How to Make An Easy Key Lime Pie in a Jar:
- Start by placing a layer of the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of your mason jar. I did about a half of an inch.
- Next, take your key lime pie creme and add a layer on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Tip: for prettier layers, you can place the key lime creme into a baggie then snip off the end and pipe into the mason jar.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you are about an inch away from the top of your jar.
- Use a zester or cheese grater to shave off some of the lime zest. This step is optional but adds to the overall flavor.
- Top off with some Reddi-wip, fresh lime zest, and a fresh slice of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
In case this recipe isn’t delicious enough, I have several other delicious recipes and a fun craft to share with you!
Over the last 6 months we have partnered with Reddi-wip for their #ShareTheJoy campaign which is all about sharing joy with those around you. During this process, I’ve made some amazing recipes, a fun craft, (which have been posted right here on Totally The Bomb) and had some amazing experiences with my friends and family. So whether you are looking to add a little more joy into your life or someone you know, these ideas along with delicious Reddi-wip can help you achieve that!
Here are some additional delicious recipes:
- DIY Personalized Photo Book
- Chocolate Covered Berries with Homemade Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Mini Raspberry Lemon Tarts
- Red Velvet Cake in a Mug
- Peaches and Cream Shooters
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.