DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
When you think of Valentine’s Day what usually comes to mind (besides love)? Probably the chocolate and flowers, right? But more so, the chocolate! Yup, exactly what I think of too. So today we are partnering with Reddi-wip to share these Chocolate Covered Berries that are made with Homemade Chocolate Fudge Sauce. It’s part of our mission to share tasty ideas that can help #ShareTheJoy with those that surround you.
Here is what you will need to make Chocolate Covered Berries with Homemade Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
- 2 Cups (about 5 seconds) Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping (you can also use original)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Grapes (yes these are berries!)
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Microwave Safe Bowl
*The chocolate fudge sauce was adapted from Reddi-wip.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Berries with Homemade Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
- Prepare your cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place Reddi-wip in medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove bowl from microwave and add chocolate morsels. Heat for an additional 60 seconds or until the chocolate morsels melt. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Stir until smooth.
- Wash your berries and drain the water. You want to make sure your berries are completely dry or the chocolate will not stick to them when dipped since the chocolate will seize when wet.
- Once your berries are dried, it’s time to dip them! I started with the largest berry and worked my way down to the smallest. For the blueberries you can put many of them into the melted chocolate and gently fold them until coated. Then remove from chocolate.
- Place all the berries on the lined cookie sheet and place into refrigerator until the chocolate hardens (about 20 minutes).
- You can then enjoy your berries immediately or store in an airtight container for future consumption.
You can even gift the tasty treats in a cute valentine tin like the one I found!
Sharing What Tastes Good Brings Joy!
The easiest way to win almost anyone over is by gifting them chocolate and Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to do just that!
When you give to others even when it’s a simple box of hand-dipped chocolate berries, it brings joy to yourself and to the person receiving them. As I mentioned earlier, we are participating in a mission with Reddi-wip to #ShareTheJoy with other’s and a “Bake it Forward” so to speak, is the perfect way to do that!
So this Valentine’s day I encourage you to bake a little something for someone and ask them to keep the mission alive by sharing with other’s. In the end, Joy is catalytic and should be spread as much as possible!
Want to learn more about the mission we are taking part in? Visit the Reddi-wip website to find more information. As always, you can stay connected with them socially on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.