DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Reddi-wip.
The weekends are my time to unwind and enjoy some “me” time. Okay, I lied I don’t really get “me” time until after the kids go to bed but I like to think I do! Whenever I have some down time I like to spend it playing video games with my husband, reading a good article online, or crafting away. Those are things I get joy from and you know what else brings me joy? A yummy tasting jello shot. Today I’ve partnered with Reddi-wip to bring you this recipe for Peaches and Cream Shooters!
What You’ll Need to Make Peaches and Cream Shooters:
- Peach Gelatin Mix
- Peach Vodka (I used Pinnacle)
- Shot Glasses
- Reddi-wip for Garnish
- Peaches Sliced, (optional for garnish)
How to Make Peaches and Cream Shooters:
- Prepare your gelatin according to the directions on the package. I typically heat the water in the microwave to cut down on time.
- Add your peach vodka and stir well. The amount you add will depend on how many boxes of gelatin you use I typically use about 6 oz for each small box of gelatin mix. Tip: Add the vodka after you’ve added the cold water to the gelatin mix so you don’t heat the alcohol out.
- Fill your shot glasses with the mixture until they are almost full. Leave about 1/2 inch at the top to allow room for garnish.
- Place shot glasses into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Remove from fridge and top the Jello shots with Reddi-wip and a sliced peach.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Share the Joy with Reddi-wip
You know those moments in life that are so joyful they are best when shared with someone else? Well, I know those all too well which is why I’ve chosen to partner with Reddi-wip for their #ShareTheJoy program! Basically you will see posts over the next several months that showcase what joy means to me. Sometimes it will mean enjoying a delicious gelatin shooter after a long day’s work (like this recipe), other times it may be making a treat with my children and seeing the joy that comes from it.
In our busy chaotic world, people often overlook everyday opportunities to experience joy. Reddi-wip wants to help people find more joy in their everyday moments and prove that when you share joy with others, it grows. I am working right alongside them to help bring joy to others as well. My joy is life is having fun no matter what. Whether I am with my family, friends, or even people I don’t really know, I think joy comes from having fun! Reddi-wip is on a mission to share the small moments of joy all around us in three key ways:
- Joy has a catalytic effect. When you’re surrounded by joy, it grows and expands exponentially.
- Joy is sensorial. Joy is best experienced through all of your senses.
- Joy in the moment. There is joy all around us, we just have to take a moment to experience it.
You can visit the Reddi-wip website to learn more and make sure to check out the video below!
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.