DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Throwing parties with fun and creative food doesn’t have to cost a fortune or take up a lot of your time. These Hulk Pudding Cups are simple and inexpensive to make and I am sure these will be a real HIT at any party!
Ingredients Needed to Make Hulk Pudding Cups:
- Vanilla Pudding
- Package of Oreos, crushed
- Green Food Coloring
- Yellow Food Coloring (optional but can help lighten the green up a bit)
You will also need:
- Clear Plastic Cups (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Black Vinyl
- Silhouette Machine or Permanent Marker (if you choose to draw the face by hand)
How to Make Hulk Pudding Cups:
- Start by downloading the Hulk Face silhouette (you can download it HERE) and upload it into your silhouette studio software.
- Trace your image. I traced only the face and not the words below it.
- Resize your image to fit the cup you have chosen. If you are using the cups from Dollar Tree you will want to resize your image to be 2.500 inches x 2.340 inches or smaller.
- Weed out your image and apply your transfer tape. Apply pressure until the image is transferred onto your transfer tape.
- Aline the image on your cup and firmly press down until the vinyl adheres to the plastic cup. Tip: Do not place your image against the plastic until you are sure it is straight, otherwise the image will be difficult to fix.
- Make your pudding according to the directions on the package. Set aside and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Once pudding has set, add 8-9 drops of green food coloring to the pudding mixture. Stir well. If your color is too green, you can add a few drops of yellow food coloring to lighten it back up a bit. I also think the yellow helps you achieve that really neon looking green.
- Fill a baggie with about 6 Oreos and zip it shut.
- Use a rolling pin or wine bottle to crush the Oreos into smaller pieces. This will serve as Hulk’s hair.
- Fill your cups with the green food coloring until it is full to the top leaving just enough room for the hair.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top of the cups.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Looking for another great super hero idea? Check out these DIY Iron Man Gloves!