Can’t get to your local Starbucks? Not to worry, we’re here to help!
One Of Starbuck’s better known drinks is the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher.
How To Make A Copycat Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher At Home
To make this at home, you’re going to need a few ingredients.
First is dragonfruit pieces. It’s best to buy these in the freeze-dried powdered version to mix the best.
After that is Mango Puree. This can easily be found at your local grocery store or online. If you want to be super healthy, you can also choose to blend a mango instead!
The next ingredient is Green Coffee Bean Powder. This is the energy that the refresher gives you. Caffeine without the coffee taste!
The other ingredients are white grape juice, sugar, ice, and filtered water (bottled water works just fine).
Not too hard right? Especially when all of this is available online! If this recipe seems a little too intimidating, be sure to check out our post about 8 Starbucks Copycat drinks that have only 2-4 ingredients!
Once you mix all of these ingredients using the proper instructions below, you’ll have your own personal Mango Dragonfruit Refresher to make straight from your home!
We hope you enjoy and be sure to comment below of which drink you want us to cover next!
- 1 tsp powdered freeze-dried dragonfruit
- 3/4 tsp green coffee bean extract powder (more if you want to up your caffeine intake)
- 2 tbsp mango puree
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white grape juice
- Dragonfruit pieces (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker (Or glass jar with a lid) and shake generously until all powders have mixed well.
- Pour into glass
- Garnish with freeze-dried or fresh strawberries
- Store any extra in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate.