But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. And sadly, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew was only seasonal and was gone way sooner than I (or anyone) was ready for.
But don’t worry! We have a series of posts about how to make some of your Starbucks favorites from home! Be sure to check out my favorite post: 6 Kid-Friendly Frappuccinos To Make At Home.
Today, we are going to show you how to make the coveted Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew straight from home!
This recipe is so close to perfect that I may not need Starbucks anymore (but don’t tell them!)
Starbucks has a lot of at home options for making Cold Brew at home. If you want to purchase Cold Brew K-cups, pre-made bottled Cold Brew, or the Cold Brew at-home pitcher packs, they are all available online or at your local grocery store.
If you are unable to purchase these items, the closest thing you can do is brew some double strength coffee at home.
You will need to use double the scoops you normally do (preferably a dark roast), and then let it cool in the refrigerator.
The Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is made up of Cold Brew, Vanilla Syrup, and a Pumpkin Cold Foam. We will show you how to perfectly compile this drink using some simple ingredients!
The very first step to making this drink will be the Cold Brew. Whether you buy the pre-made Cold Brew mixture, or choose to make it, you will need to refrigerate it beforehand for at least an hour.
To properly make a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, add 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Syrup in the bottom of your cup.
If you want Starbucks vanilla syrup, they are able to be purchased at Starbucks stores as long as they have enough back stock to make drink. But any brand will do.
Then add your Cold Brew until it fills half of the cup. Add ice, but leave about 3 inches at the top for your pumpkin cream cold foam. (Or more if you’re a huge fan of it like me!)
To make the pumpkin cream cold foam, combine 1 tbsp of Pumpkin Sauce and 1/2 cup of nonfat milk in a small bowl.
To give it the cold foamy feel, you can blend this mixture in a blender on low, or use a whisk or milk frother.
Add the pumpkin cream cold foam over the top of your Cold Brew to give it that nice layered look, sprinkle a little pumpkin seasoning on top, and you have your own Homemade Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew!
Comment below what DIY Starbucks drink you want us to do next! And be sure to check out some of our favorites that we’ve already done!
- Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee (or your regular coffee, double brewed)
- Vanilla Syrup
- Pumpkin Sauce
- Nonfat Milk
- Pumpkin Topping
- First, brew your cold brew or double strength coffee and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla syrup to your cup.
- Add Cold Brew until it fills half of the cup.
- Add ice. Leave about 2-3 inches at the top for your pumpkin cream cold foam.
- Combine 1 tbsp pumpkin sauce and 1/2 cup nonfat milk in a small bowl.
- Blend this mixture in a blender on low, or use a whisk or milk frother.
- Add the pumpkin cream cold foam over the top of your Cold Brew to give it that nice layered look and you have your own Homemade Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew!