Can’t get to your local Starbucks? Not to worry, we’re here to help!
One Of Starbuck’s better known drinks is the Pink Drink.
With it’s green coffee extract to keep you going, to its refreshing strawberry taste, and beautiful pink color, what’s not to love?
How To Make A Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink At Home
To make this at home, you’re going to need a few ingredients.
First is strawberries.
You will need freeze-dried strawberry powder. You can choose to use freeze-dried of fresh ones as a garnish, but they get kinda…mushy.
Next ingredient is Acai Powder. It’s a little pricey but it’s super healthy and you don’t have to use much for each drink. You will also need Green Coffee Bean Powder. This is the energy that the refresher gives you. Caffeine without the coffee taste!
After that is Passion Fruit Concentrate. This helps boost the fruity flavor of the drink! And the other ingredients are coconut milk, white grape juice, sugar, and filtered water (bottled water works just fine).
Once you mix all of these ingredients using the proper instructions below, you’ll have your own personal Pink Drink to make straight from your home!
We hope you enjoy and be sure to comment below of which drink you want us to cover next! And be sure to check out some of our other DIY Starbucks drinks:
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of white grape juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tsp freeze-dried strawberry powder
- 1 tsp acai powder
- 3/4 tsp green coffee bean extract powder (more if you want to up your caffeine intake)
- 2 tsp passion fruit concentrate
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker (Or glass jar with a lid) and shake generously until all powders have mixed well.
- Pour into glass
- Garnish with freeze-dried or fresh strawberries and mint if you’d like (I like adding mint to mine)
- Store any extra in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate.
You can also buy a Pink Drink Starbucks Keychain if you’re as obsessed with the drink as I am!