I am so excited! Some of my favorite authors have collaborated together once again ti create a brilliant book full of projects!
I already have a few other books that are from some of the same authors and my kids love them!
If your kids are anything like mine and love to craft and just be creative, this is the book for y’all!
No more “I’m bored” filling your days, nope… grab the book and pick a project to get busy with!
THE BIG BOOK OF KID ACTIVITIES is divided into 4 parts and 19 subsections:
- Super Fun Crafts
- Other Moldables
- Boredom Busters
- Learning Games
- Teamwork and Strategy
- Fantastic Reading
- Amazing Writing Adventures
- Make Math Fun!
- Magical Music, Art and Going Global
- The Best Science Experiments
- Science Games
- Rocket Science
- Space Exploration
- Backyard Activities
- Beetles, Bugs and More
- Salamanders, Snakes, Lizards, Toads, Oh My!
- Birds, Birds, and More Birds
- Flowers, Mosses, Ferns and Fun
- Backyard Ecology
There is absolutely something for every kid in this books! As homeschoolers, this type of book is always well loved in our home!
Huge Pre-Order Bonus
Yep, you can get a bonus for pre-ordering the book now!!
When you pre-order you will get access to over 100 pages of activity pages that you can print at home!
The book will be shipped out to you once it releases on May 11, 2021.
Just follow these steps to get The Big Book Of Kids Activities Bonus Bundle:
- Pre-order The Big Book of Kids Activities anywhere it is being sold. Here are a few places we know that you can find it: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, BAM!, Book Depository, IndieBound
- Snap a picture of the receipt or grab the receipt number off of it and send proof of purchase to email@example.com
- Watch your email for your digital copy of The Big Book of Kids Printables!