The new Arcane show on Netflix may be the coolest thing around lately! Have you had a chance to watch it yet?
I had to make a Caitlyn Frappuccino to go along with our Jinx Frappuccino (I mean, can you blame me?!)
But you’ll need to grab our recipe card because this drink is not on the regular Starbucks menu. It’s my personal creation!
How To Order The Caitlyn Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, made with soy.
Add two scoops of blackberries, one pump of raspberry, and one pump of vanilla.
And finally, ask for dragon fruit pieces on top! That’s all you need for this drink! Be sure to check out our Silco Frappuccino as well!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Soy Milk
- Raspberry Syrup
- Vanilla Syrup
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for it to be made with soy milk.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for one pump of vanilla syrup.
- Ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions.
- Ask for dragon fruit inclusions on top.