Calling all Texans! Y’all love McDonald’s right? I know I do! That is why I want to share McDonald’s Lunch Bunch Event that is happening in just a few days!
McDonald’s Lunch Bunch Event
Mark your calendars because you and your family will want to head to your local McDonald’s for the Lunch Bunch Event!
Lunch Bunch will take place at a McDonald’s restaurant in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Tyler areas on the following days:
- Dallas – Tuesday, April 24 from 11am-noon
- McDonald’s Location: 6950 Greenville Avenue Dallas, TX 75231
- Fort Worth – Wednesday, April 25 from 11am-noon
- McDonald’s Location: 4405 SW Loop 820 Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Tyler – Wednesday, April 25 from 11am-noon
- McDonald’s Location: 2034 E. SE Loop 323 Tyler, TX 75701
Details about the event:
Moms and dads will hear from a registered dietician about McDonald’s dietician approved and recommended menu items and tips for eating healthy on-the-go
Kids are more than welcome! They can enjoy the PlayPlace while mom and dad mix, mingle and learn.
McDonald’s is committed to offering healthy options for kids and families. Some dietician approved and recommended menu items include. Learn more about menu items here.
- Happy Meal with Chicken McNuggets (with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives), Honey Mustard, Apple Slices, Yoplait Go-gurt Low-Fat Strawberry Yogurt and Low-fat (1%) Milk Jug = 345 Total Calories, 14 Grams Total Fat
- Kids Fries (surprisingly, yes!) = 110 Calories, 1 Gram Fat
- Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad = 350 Calories, 11 Grams Total Fat
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait = 150 Calories, 2 Grams Total Fat
- Egg White Delight = 280 Calories, 10 Grams Total Fat
McDonald’s also offers a user-friendly nutrition calculator on its website that easily allows users to add and subtract meal components to see how each impacts the nutritional value of the meal: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html
If you live near one of these Texas locations, we hope you and your family will join us at McDonald’s to learn more about healthy options for your family while meeting fellow moms and dads! Join the conversation on social media using #McDLunchBunch and #McDNorthTexas.