Did you love finding Teddy Grahams in your lunchbox as a kid? I feel like you were a cool kid if you had some!
I wanted to make a drink inspirited by this kid favorite snack now that they brown sugar flavor exists!
This should give you great nostalgic vibes! And if you are wanting to order this for your kiddos, you can order the cream based version of this and get no caffeine!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this recipe can’t be found on the normal Starbucks menu. This is my personal creation!
How To Order The Teddy Grahams Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Café Vanilla Frappuccino. (Or a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino if you are ordering this for your kids!)
Then, ask for 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup, 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup, and one packet of honey.
And finally, ask for caramel crunch topping, one honey packet, and cinnamon dolce topping to go on the whipped cream.
And be sure to check out our TikTok video if you need help ordering this drink!
- Grande Café Vanilla Frappuccino
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Caramel Crunch Topping
- Cinnamon Dolce Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Café Vanilla Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup.
- Ask for one pump of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Ask for one packet of honey.
- Ask for caramel crunch topping, cinnamon dolce topping, and a packet of honey on top of the whipped cream.