DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
With summer coming, I keep thinking about all the time I could be spending playing with the kids, rather than messing-around in the kitchen trying to put together meals. So, I’m on a mission to make as many of our lunches and dinners as simple as possible with these 33 3-Ingredient Meals. That’s over a month of meals I don’t have to work to hard to put on the table.
- Mouth-watering Teriyaki Chicken for dinner? Oh yeah.
- Cheddar Cream of Mushroom Chicken? Say no more!
- Red Mac-n-Cheese sounds weird, but it’s really, really yummy. And my kiddos think it’s awesome.
- I know you can’t imagine this is easy, but Fried Fish, with just 3 ingredients its so easy.
- I threw together this Mushroom Rice Pilaf one night…oooh.
- Kidney Bean Salad + tortilla chips = happy daddy
- Happy mommy is a super simple breakfast of Blueberry Banana Pancakes.
- I like to make this Beef Stew on a rainy day. Just seems right.
- Baked Spaghetti is so simple, I toss it together before ball games.
- I have let my son make Chili-Mac Bites on nights I just don’t want to cook. And he loves it.
- Sausage Rolls are the perfect summer breakfast.
- The perfect meal for a group-dinner like a slumber party? Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti.
- Frito Pie is a lunch I can’t help myself from making.
- Meet me at the stove. I have a surprise. Portabella Mushroom Pizza
- Orange Soda Slow Cooker Chicken is absolutely one of my family’s favorite meals. Hands down.
- If you want juicy, tasty chicken, this Apple Juice Chicken is the recipe to go with.
- I want Pizza Crescent Rolls now. NOW!
- Make this Roasted Chicken. You’ll love it.
- I had no idea Baby Back Ribs could be so so good, until I made this recipe.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos are easy, tasty and all mine tonight.
- I don’t normally hit-up the grocery store for broccoli, but for Chicken and Broccoli Bubble-up, oh I do.
- Mmmm…I love love love Pan-Seared Chicken and Mushrooms.
- I’ve got 99 problems, but Crock Pot Mexican Chicken is a solution if I ever saw one! LOL!
- Potato Chip Chicken cracks my kids up. They always want to make it with me.
- My husband makes this Quick Tuna Salad for his lunches and loves it.
- Don’t compromise. Make this Ritz Cracker Chicken. Buttery goodness awaits.
- No, really, you can have Creamy Chicken Breast in just 3-ingredients.
- Rootbeer BBQ Pulled Pork is so good, I make it for parties all the time.
- For a quick breakfast or brunch, I’m all over this Ultimate Breakfast Quesadilla recipe!
- Don’t sell this Chili short just because it has only 3-ingredients.
- Oh my, I love this Chicken Parmesan. So ridiculously easy.
- Kalua Pig means Hawaiian night! Whoop!
- Quick lunch? Chicken Veggie Soup is exactly what the doctor ordered!
- Spicy, tasty, easy Salsa Verde Chicken is on the way to my table.
And, because no meal is any good without some dessert, here’s a few 3-ingredient sweets to get your engine going:
- I can’t wait for this No-Churn Ice Cream to hit my bow.
- Pineapple Italian Ice is one of the tastiest desserts EVER!
- I can’t make enough of these 3-Ingredient Peanutbutter Cookies.
- Breakfast for dessert? Yes, please! Fried Biscuit Donut Holes
- Mini-Pear Dump Cake is awesome. That is all.
- Everyone loves Peanutbutter Oatmeal Bars in my family. So much so theres never any leftover for tomorrow.
Be sure to check-out Totally the Bomb’s other delicious recipe must-haves!