There’s not another meal I love more than breakfast. If every meal were breakfast, I’d eat it 3 times a day. Silly, huh? But that’s why I thought it important to put together a list of 33 3 Ingredient Breakfasts!
I love a good freeze-ahead breakfast for the weekday, but on the weekend, I like a good fresh-baked yummy. Sometimes I need an Amazing Pancake, but sometimes, I just want something quick and easy to make–with my Fancy 2-Ingredient Coffee, that is…Now, now, no need for applause, let’s just get on with the breakfast, please.
33 3 Ingredient Breakfasts
- Mmmm…Pumpkin Bread…
- Hehe…Breakfast Cookies…yes, cookies.
- Startin’ the day right with fluffy, light Coconut Oil Biscuits!
- Cheese Danish, ok, so there’s not 3 ingredients in this recipe, but you can leave-out the sugar and vanilla–they’re not really necessary, though they do fancy-it-up a bit…
- These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares are pretty awesome, though and they do require only 3 ingredients.
- Paleo Waffles whip-up quick and are really delicious.
- Though I’m not normally a chia kinda gal, this Banana Chia Seed Muffin makes for a fantastic breakfast.
- The perfect drink-on-the-go breakfast though is this Pineapple Whip Smoothie.
- If you have more time, I recommend Banana Cinnamon Pancakes with tons of yummy!
- Or, for the fancier-breakfast-party, you can do these Crepes.
- Peanut Butter Honey Cereal Bars are FABULOUS! And easy on the eyes.
- For a quick, yummy alternative, you can try these Pumpkin Donuts.
- Every time I make these Cream Cheese Fruit Danishes, I wish I’d made a double batch so I could eat them all again.
- Drink up, strawberry lovers! This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe is strawberry-licious!
- Flour Tortillas (AKA Sopapilla Makings) ok, so it’s just fun to fry them and then put honey on them…
- In a jam without jelly? Try making this quick Strawberry Jam!
- Ah, yes, Banana Bread Cake–banana bread and cake had a baby it it is yum.
- Wanna dress up store-bought cinnamon rolls? Try this Cinnamon Roll recipe.
- Crescent Sausage Bites are so good, I wanna bite ’em now!
- Eat it while it’s hot! Pumpkin French Toast Bake–best warmed.
- They’re so good, I’d like to vote for Sausage Balls in the next Presidential election…
- Nutella Croissants are a fun twist and a good excuse to have chocolate for breakfast!
- These Apple Turnovers make my mouth water just thinking about them.
- Though I generally prefer scrambled eggs, I make an exception for these Egg-Bacon Baguettes!
- Need an easy gravy recipe–use this Sausage Gravy recipe…
- I love this Strawberry Parfait for breakfast during the summer!
- Mmmm…gimme that English Muffin Bread!
- One can never have too many Scones in her life.
- Brie and Cranberry Phyllo Turnovers make one of the most scrumptious breakfasts!
- I wanna have these Apple Fritters for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Into Mexican food for breakfast? Try these Churros.
- This Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring is perfect for large gatherings (or my tummy)!
Now, let’s eat!