DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Pull the train over! I found 33 more 3-ingredient Crock Pot Recipes. It took me a while, but I made my way through the list and they’ve all got the “stamp of approval” from my family.
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
- Too many yummy things can be made with this Mexican Chicken recipe: enchiladas, tostadas, quesadillas, the list goes on and on.
- Chicken and Dumplings are perfect for a cold, winter afternoon.
- I love this recipe for Pork Chops with Golden Ranch Gravy (just leave out the butter–it’s not healthy for you anyway! LOL!).
- When I made these Chicken Tacos for the first time, my kiddo told me it was the YUMMIEST EVER.
- This Sweet Pork recipe is tender, sweet and easy. Awesome.
- I tried making this recipe for Mamma’s Famous Roast Chicken in the slow cooker and it turned out SOOOO good. Just pop it in the crock pot for 4 hours on low and it’s done!
- I use this Easiest Chicken Ever recipe for like half the meals in a week.
- When I find milk on sale, I make Yogurt–in the slow cooker. Yup.
- Butter Ranch Chicken is too tasty not to make.
- For a fun Hawaiian night, I made this Kalua Pig and we’ll be making it again soon!
- Orange Soda Chicken is a recipe I wish I’d known about for years, it’s soooooo good.
- My husband loves these Country-Style Ribs.
- Mmmm, more Rootbeer Pulled Pork please.
- Carne Asada (AKA delicious enchilada or taco beef!!!) is a popular meal at our house.
- My mouth is watering thinking about this Spicy Mexican Chicken.
- LOVE this Fudge.
- I can’t get enough of this Fiesta Chicken.
- So, yeah, I may have had some Apple Spice Cake for breakfast last week. Oops.
- Simple Lasagna is so good, I might have to double the recipe so I have leftovers.
- Don’t get between me and this Turkey and Mushrooms dinner.
- In need of an easy appetizer? Buffalo Ranch Drumsticks or Wings is the answer.
- Hamburgers. Yup, slow cooker hamburgers. How awesome is that?!
- Try this Creamy Chicken Breast. It’s so very very yummy.
- Ah, BBQ Cranberry Meatballs might be my new favorite thing.
- Queso Blanco is so good–I like to make it on nacho night.
- Mouth watering. Dr. Pepper Pork
- Peach Salsa Chicken is so good, I’m afraid the neighbors will smell it and come over at dinner.
- I wish I’d made Cherry Pie tonight so I could have a midnight snack.
- When I’m in a bind, I make this Rootbeer Roast.
- BBQ Baked Beans are the perfect side for over half these meals.
- When I found this Pineapple Chicken Verde recipe, I couldn’t wait to try it–and I was right. It’s goooood.
- These Beef Tips are so worth it. Nothing like the beef tips at school when we were kids.
- Oh and pass me another helping of those Ranch Chicken and Potatoes, please.
If you missed-out on any of our delicious slow cooker recipes, feel free to check them out below!