I love Asian food. Specifically, Chinese food is my favorite. Tai is great and Japenese divine, but there’s just something about making one of these 25 Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes…maybe tonight!
- This Chicken Lo Mein is so delicious it’s just like take-out!
- I love this Cashew Chicken recipe, it’s like cruchy-met-juicy.
- Sesame Chicken is totally my fave–always has been since I was a little girl…
- A fun twist though is Honey Sesame Chicken.
- Yummy Glazed Chicken, though–mmmmm…
- Sticky Chicken Wings make an exceptional meal.
- I like to pair the wings with this Orange Chicken recipe!
- Teriyaki Glazed Pork Spare Ribs are also quite awesome with the chicken…
- But I love this General Tso’s Chicken, too! So hard to decide!
- If you decide on Sesame Garlic Chicken, though, you’re making a great choice.
- Mongolian Beef, now, that’s a great meal…
- I like to start with Hot and Sour Soup, though.
- Hacked Pork is a great main-course.
- But this Skinny Sweet and Sour Chicken…mmmm.
- Mongolian Beef’s cousin, Broccoli Beef is delish!
- Honey Garlic Chicken makes for happy campers at my dinner table.
- Although Pepper Steak is by far my favorite recipe…do I keep repeating that?
- Five Spice Pork Roast is a simple alternative.
- But this amazing BBQ Pork is quite stunning–to the taste buds.
- This recipe for Mushroom Beef tastes just like my local buffet!
- Hot & Sticky Spare Rib Chops are both delish and beautiful…and hot…and sticky. Yup.
- However, if the kids are gone and you’re looking for spicy…Kung Pao Chicken is the choice.
- The kids can really get into this Lemon Chicken recipe, though.
- Pork with Noodles, though…fabulous!
- Simple, tasty Teriyaki Chicken really hits the spot.
There’s just too many to choose from! And on top of these, there’s tons more fabulous simple suppers made in a crockpot or beefy-crockpot dinners, even family dinners, Italian and semi-spicy meals! The slow cooker is just brilliant. I use mine so much, I’m thinking about upgrading to this fabulous 3-item slow cooker (affiliate link) set-up…LOL!
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? CHECK OUT 30 MEALS MADE IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS!