I love my crock pot. Seriously, it’s the best thing since sliced bread. (Even if you serve whatever you made with your crock pot ON sliced bread.) But, the problem I always have is making slow cooker recipes my whole family will love. So, I asked around, tried a few recipes, and came up with this list of 25 crock pot recipes the whole family will eat.
- Taco Soup. My daughter and her friends eat this stuff UP!
- Dr. Pepper Pork! I am not even kidding that this might be the best stuff you ever make in your slow cooker!
- Slow Cooker Chicken. Oh my gosh, if you want the tastiest chicken ever that you can use in all sorts of yum-tastic ways. This is the recipe for you.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup. It’s like eating Chicken Enchiladas, but with about a fourth of the work!
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef. The thing about asian food for me is that it’s SO hard to make the meat taste as good as I can get it when I just order takeout, but I never know what they used in my takeout. This tastes amazing, but I control what goes in it. Awesome.
- Ribs! No, seriously. You can make ribs in your slow cooker, and they are amazing. When I serve these to the kids, they go NUTS!
- Cheesy Tortellini. (Whoa that is a hard word to spell.) One of my facebook followers swears by this recipe and says that if you have meat lovers you can add a little sausage to make it extra yum.
- Apple Butter! Apple butter is like the super hot older sister of jelly. Your kids will eat this on– honestly, anything.
- Teriyaki Pulled Pork. Eat this on a sandwich, alone, sitting in a hammock. Whatever, just eat this.
- Sesame Chicken. Sometimes I serve this with noodles because the kids don’t always want rice. Either way– so good.
- French Dip Sandwiches. Years ago, there was this little restaurant down the street from my house that served these. Now that they are closed, I use this recipe to fulfill my needs, my wants, my desires for a french dip sandwich.
- Chicken With Salsa. Okay, so I love this recipe but I always sub ranch style beans for black beans. But I am weird about black beans, just ignore my substitution and carry on!
- Make a Honey Chicken BBQ Sandwich. These taste insanely amazing. Insane.
- This is the best pot roast ever. Real Talk.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls are the most amazing thing in the history of ever.
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese. Because OMG MACARONI AND CHEESE!
- Salisbury Steaks are amazing. A family favorite for sure.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds are like Christmas and Thanksgiving all wrapped up in a crock pot.
- We have these Chicken Taquitos that you make right in your crock pot like once a week.
- Chicken Fettuccine is so very good. Amazing. Yes.
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice like my mom used to make!
- We eat these Italian Meatballs all the time at my house. SO GOOD!
- Did you know you can make ham in a slow cooker? You can, and it is amazing.
- And Meatloaf! Right there in your slow cooker!
- You know what goes great with Meatloaf? Corn on the cob. That’s what.
Want more slow cooker recipes? Check out these 25 Slow Cooker Recipes Kids Will Actually Eat.