We have been baking all sorts of sweet treats over here at our house. I am excited to try this one out!
This is one that was shared way back in 2017 and I’m just now hearing about it.
The Disney Parks Blog shared a chocolate chip cookie recipe that was from the pastry chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando.
The recipe is a simple one and I actually plan to let my youngest daughter tackle it on her own. She is a much better baker than I am.
The recipe will make about 3 dozen medium or 18 large chocolate chip cookies.
You may have the majority, if not all, of the ingredients on hand.
The recipe was released a few years ago and may have changed in that time period. But all of the reviews I have read said they were great!
What You Need to Make Disney’s Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks butter), softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12-ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Disney’s Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 330°F.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar in a separate bowl and cream with electric mixer until fluffy.
- With mixer running, add eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla. Mix until combined, scraping sides of bowl.
- Slowly add flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon dough for medium cookies and 2 tablespoons for large onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until light golden, 10 to 12 minutes for medium cookies, 12 to 14 minutes for large.
You can check out the recipe here.
Let us know if you have made them before and how they turned out! I’m always down for a good cookie!