If you are a Disney fan like I am and tend to budget for every vacation you’ll want to add bit more into that Disney fund… Yes, Disney World Just Increased Their Prices Again and Here’s What You Need to Know…
Disney World Just Increased Their Prices Again, Here’s What You Need to Know
Disney World announced a price increase for annual passes to Disney Parks, which will affect out-of-state visitors and Florida residents.
A general public annual Platinum Plus Pass is now $1,219, up from the previous $994 price, while the Platinum Pass is $1,119, an increase from the previous $894.
RELATED READ: DOLE SMOOTHIE BOWLS ARE IN GROCERY STORES AND THEY TASTE EXACTLY LIKE DISNEY’S DOLE WHIP!
Increases for Florida residents are as follows:
- FL Resident Platinum Plus Annual Pass: $999.00 (from $849.00)
- FL Resident Platinum Annual Pass: $899.00 (from $749.00)
- FL Resident Gold Annual Pass: $699.00 (from $609.00)
- FL Resident Silver Annual Pass: $519.00 (from $479.00)
- FL Resident Theme Park Select Pass: $439.00 (No Increase)
- FL Resident Weekday Select Annual Pass: $349.00 (from $319.00)
- Epcot After 4 Annual Pass: $309.00 (from $289.00)
It might seem like Disney constantly raises their prices and they sort of do.
We typically see price hikes when new expansions happen and with the Star Wars: Galaxy Edge expansion along with Marvel Land, it makes sense for the price hike.
RELATED READ: 5 REASONS YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY HATE DISNEY WORLD
I know it’s frustrating though because it can seem dang near impossible to take a Disney vacation when it costs so much.
Just remember, it is a magical vacation so saving may be entirely worth it!