But don’t worry! We have a series of posts about how to make some of your Starbucks favorites from home! Be sure to check out my favorite post: 6 Kid-Friendly Frappuccinos To Make At Home
Today we are going to cover the Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew, which has recently climbed the charts are a very popular drink at Starbucks!
Starbucks has a lot of at home options for making Cold Brew. If you want to purchase Cold Brew K-cups, pre-made bottled Cold Brew, or the Cold Brew at-home pitcher packs, they are all available online or at your local grocery store.
If you are somehow unable to purchase these, the closest thing you can do is brew some double strength coffee at home.
You will need to use double the scoops you normally do (preferably a dark roast), and then let it cool in the refrigerator.
The ingredients to make the Sweet Cream that goes in this drink are Vanilla Syrup, 2% milk, and heavy cream. All of these are purchasable at most grocery stores.
To properly make a Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew, add 1 1/2 tbsp of Caramel Syrup in the bottom of your cup.
If you want Starbucks caramel syrup, they are able to be purchased at Starbucks stores as long as they have enough back stock to make drink. But any brand will do.
Then add your Cold Brew until it fills half of the cup. Add ice, but leave about 3 inches at the top for your salted cream cold foam. (Or more if you’re a huge fan of it like me!)
The salted cream cold foam is made up of the sweet cream mixture and salt. I would honestly just add a pinch or two of salt. It won’t need much.
To give it the cold foamy feel, you can blend this mixture in a blender on low, or use a whisk or milk frother.
Add the salted cream cold foam over the top of your Cold Brew to give it that nice layered look and you have your own Homemade Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew!
Comment below what DIY Starbucks drink you want us to do next! And be sure to check out some of our favorites that we’ve already done!
- Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee (or your regular coffee, double brewed)
- Vanilla Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- 2% Milk
- Heavy Cream
- First, brew your cold brew or double strength coffee and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- Add 2 tbsp caramel syrup to your cup.
- Add Cold Brew until it fills half of the cup.
- Add ice. Leave about 2-3 inches at the top for your salted cream cold foam.
- Make Sweet Cream by using half a cup of 2%, half a cup of heavy cream, and 3 pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Add a pinch or two of salt to your sweet cream and blend to make salted cream cold foam.
- Add the salted cream cold foam over the top of your Cold Brew to give it that nice layered look and you have your own Homemade Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew!