Summer is here! Whether you are soaking up the sun, swimming, hanging out with friends, or road tripping, you are going to need a nice, refreshing drink to get you through the hot weather!
Say hello to the Secret Menu Fruit Punch Drink! It’s fruity, it’s tasty, it’s pretty, and it’s PERFECT for the summer!
Now, before running off to the store to order it. You’ll need the recipe below.
Why? Because it is on the Starbucks Secret Menu, meaning most baristas will have no idea what is in it unless you tell them the recipe.
How To Order The Fruit Punch Drink
I know this probably seems like a lot, but I promise it’s worth it. Fruit punch has like a million ingredients so it only fits the name!
After adding ice and shaking, you’ll have your very own Fruit Punch Drink! This is PERFECT for the summer season and refreshing in the summer sun!
What other flavors are you hoping to see this season? Comment below and let us know! Also let us know which of our Secret Menu Drinks is your favorite so far?
- Unsweetened Passion Tea Lemonade
- 2 Pumps Pineapple Ginger Syrup
- 1 Pump Raspberry Syrup
- Mango Juice
- Peach Juice
- Freeze-dried strawberries, blackberries and dragonfruit
- Start by ordering a Venti unsweetened Passion Tea Lemonade with light passion tea and light lemonade.
- Then, ask to substitute the liquid cane syrup for two pumps of the Pineapple Ginger Syrup, as well as one pump of Raspberry syrup.
- Then, ask them to also add Mango Juice and Peach Juice. They will divide these juices into 1/4’s. (Passion tea, lemonade, mango juice, and peach juice.)
- You’re also going to ask for one scoop of each inclusion. This will include freeze-dried strawberries, drangonfruit, and blackberries.
- After adding ice and shaking, you’ll have your very own Fruit Punch Drink! This is PERFECT for the summer season and refreshing in the summer sun!