You probably have seen posts about a Ruby Pink Flamingo Frappuccino somewhere on social media. But guess what, it was only available in the U.K.! Womp womp.
BUT…that wasn’t a good enough answer for me, so I made my own U.S. version!
Say hello to our Starbucks Secret Menu Pink Flamingo Frappuccino! It’s pretty, it’s pink, it tastes amazing, so what are you waiting for? The recipe?
Don’t worry, we’ll post it below!
So take that U.K.! Not really, but I’m glad I was able to make a close second to their amazing and beautiful drink. To check out some of the other Secret Menu drinks from around the world, be sure to check out this post!
There are some other amazing drinks off of that post that I would LOVE to redo but some are super complicated and have flavors that we could only dream of. But that won’t stop me from trying!
Now, before running off to the store to order this amazing drink, you’ll need the recipe below.
Why? Because it is on the Starbucks Secret Menu, meaning most baristas will have no idea what is in it unless you tell them the recipe.
How To Order A Pink Flamingo Frappuccino
After adding ice and blending base, they will blend the Frappuccino.
Then, ask for whip cream and more Dragonfruit pieces on top.
And that’s it! You have your very own Pink Flamingo Frappuccino!
What other flavors are you hoping to see this season? Comment below and let us know!
Also let us know which of our Secret Menu Drinks is your favorite so far!
- Creme Frappuccino
- Passion Tea
- White Mocha
- Raspberry Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Start by ordering a Grande Creme Based Frappuccino with Passion Tea to the second line.
- Then, ask for Dragonfruit pieces to be blended in, as well as one pump of White Mocha and one pump Raspberry.
- After adding ice and blending base, they will blend the Frappuccino.
- Then, ask for whip cream and more Dragonfruit pieces on top.
- And that’s it! You have your very own Pink Flamingo Frappuccino!