Pokémon has been around for years, and yet it just keeps going on strong! I’m not complaining over here though because my husband has played Pokémon since a kid and my son is currently getting obsessed!
I never got the opportunity to enjoy Pokémon as a kid because my parents were against it. But you better bet I am making up for lost time!
Introducing the Pokeball Frappuccino! Pokémon would never be complete without the necessary item to catch the adorable and amazing creatures!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on the regular Starbucks Menu. This is a part of our Starbucks Secret Menu, and the recipe card below is required to order this!
How To Order The Pokeball Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
Ask for one pump of hazelnut syrup.
Ask for some mocha cookie crumble topping to be added halfway through filling the cup with the Frappuccino. (This will give a subtle black ring effect like the pokeball)
And finally, ask for strawberry puree on top, both before and after the whipped cream!
And you can always check out our TikTok video as well for help with ordering this drink!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Hazelnut Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Strawberry Puree
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump of hazelnut syrup.
- Ask for mocha cookie crumble topping to be added halfway through adding the Frappuccino to the cup to give the black ring effect.
- Ask for strawberry puree before and after the whipped cream.