Seeing a Palm Tree makes me instantly think of the beach and drinking a Piña Colada (or two) out of a real coconut. I’ve totally been itching to visit someplace tropical so I thought I’d bring a little piece of that in my home with this Twizzlers Palm Tree Treat! The best part, it’s entirely edible and it only requires 2 ingredients. Easy enough right?
Ingredients Needed for A Twizzlers Palm Tree Treat:
- Twizzlers Twists (either Rainbow or Green Apple)
- Sugar Cones
How to Make A Twizzlers Palm Tree Treat:
- Take off the end of the sugar cone. I just bit off the end. You want the hole just large enough to fit 4 Twizzlers inside of it.
- Take 2 green Twizzlers Twists and break them into half so you have 4 equally sized pieces.
- Carefully push the Twizzler pieces into the hole. You can use your finger to pull them down from the other end.
- Set the Twizzlers Palm Tree Treat upright and display.
- Enjoy when ready!
Looking for another easy and tasty treat? Check out these Beachy Flip Flop Cookies!