Few things excite me more than restaurant week. Why? Because I love good food and I love spending time with my man. Restaurant week is the perfect time to eat a lot of good feed and spend a lot of time with my man.
And that rocks. My favorite restaurant week pick is most definitely The Capital Grille in Dallas, Texas.
I have received information, product and materials from McNeil Consumer Pharmaceuticals Co., the makers of PEPCID®. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post.
This place has steaks so good that you will never want another steak from anywhere ever.
So juicy, so perfect.
It’s okay to eat fifty of something if it’s salad, right? Oh, and this stuff…
Those little crispy things are cheese. CHEESE y’all!
But, I think my favorite thing on the menu is their mint lemonade.
It tastes like magic. Minty magic.
My husband can’t get enough of the truffle fries.
I don’t blame him, I always steal a couple off his plate.
But then, there’s dessert.
I almost never make it to dessert without a PEPCID COMPLETE™ because I am pretty much guaranteed heartburn, even at a swanky restaurant like the capital grille.
It’s tough to eat like a king! If you want to give it a try, Pepcid® is having a Tastemakers sweepstakes on the PEPCID® Facebook page.
About PEPCID® Products
- PEPCID® products provide fast, long-lasting relief in just one dose to help you fight heartburn and enjoy your next great meal.
- PEPCID COMPLETE™ works just as fast as TUMS®+ but last all day (or all night)*, offering the fast and uncompromising relief you need while working to keep heartburn from returning.
- PEPCID COMPLETE™ starts to work in seconds by neutralizing the stomach acid that causes heartburn.
- PEPCID® products act fast and last all day (or all night)*, offering the fast relief you need while working to keep heartburn from returning.
- In taste tests, PEPCID COMPLETE™ is preferred more than TUMS®+
- For more information on PEPCID® products, visit the PEPCID® website.
- For more information on PEPCID® brand, visit the PEPCID® Facebook page.