With the end of the school year fast approaching, there are so many things to be serious about. Grades, graduation, summer plans, child care once school is out. These are all very serious things. Here at Totally The Bomb, though, we’ve been seriously thinking about the best homemade candy recipes and wanted to bring them all to you. So here for the serious times in your future are 25 Seriously Sweet Treats to remind you to find the sweeter side to life during all this seriousness. Enjoy!
25 Seriously Sweet Treats
1. Chocolate covered strawberries are seriously the rage every Valentine’s Day, but this spring we are all about the Strawberry Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark.
2. We solemnly swear to bring you the best recipe for Rock Candy. The fact that they are mini is just a bonus.
3. Homemade Candy Tootsie Rolls are sincerely something you need to have on hand if you’re planning a trip this spring.
4. If you don’t seriously love these Sparkly Fruit Gummies, well we just don’t know what to think of you.
5. Are you earnest about your love for hard candy? If so, you will truly love the recipe for Watermelon Hard Candy.
6. Do you genuinely love Salt Water Taffy? Do you genuinely want to make as much salt water taffy as possible and then keep it all to yourself? We might genuinely get along.
7. Dying Marshmallows is seriously something I plan to do year round now that I know how. Seriously, just try to stop me.
8. It’d be hard to convince me that Homemade Butterscotch Drops aren’t the stuff of dreams.
9. I’m bound and determined to eat all these Polish Milk Caramels if you give me a chance. They’re seriously that good.
10. Brownie Truffles are the sweet reward for a serious job done well. These little pieces of chocolate decadence are the bite size equivalent of an all A’s report card.
11. Have you ever had Divinity? Seriously, though, have you ever had it? I’m only asking because it’s truthfully one of the best homemade candies you could ever hope to taste.
12. Your hot cocoa wants to have a talk with you. It wants to know why you haven’t made these Chocolate Marshmallows for it yet.
13. Are you determined to make all of your candy from scratch this year? If so, we reward your efforts with this recipe for Pop Rocks. Yes, that’s right. Pop Rocks.
14. Italy knows when a serious person deserves something sweet. Torrone is seriously sweet evidence of that.
15. Chocolate Covered Cherries are the sweet treat intended only for people serious about enjoying their sweet treats.
16. You’ll need some serious dehydration tools to make this Watermelon Jerky, but the rewards are oh so sweet.
17. Do you like your mint covered in chocolate? How about in patty form? Do you think York should be the capital of your state? If you are serious about your Chocolate Covered Mint Patty needs, you must try this.
18. Chances are you’ve never heard of Seafoam Candy. That’s because, chances are, you are seriously unschooled on the finer things in life. Lern yerself good-like now. Make this candy.
19. Many people truly believe Sugar Leaves are best in the fall. I believe they are best when falling into my mouth.
20. Every spring I get pretty serious about lemons. I clean with them, make cakes with them, decorate with them. And now I plan to make some truly tempting White Chocolate Lemon Truffles with them.
21. 3-Ingredient Homemade Turtle Candy is genuinely probably the best study/reward treat there is.
22. It is with earnest intent that I now introduce you to the magic of Inside Out S’Mores. They are truly how all s’mores should be eaten.
23. If you like your sweet with a serious side of sour, you’re going to love these Sour Patch Grapes.
24. Easy Homemade Toffee is possibly, no, probably, no definitely one of the more desired of all the sweet treats. Truly. Really. No doubt in my mind.
25. This last entry in our list of seriously sweet sweets is about as seriously sweet as sweet can shake a serious stick at. Or something like that. Seriously, though, these Dulce de Leche Coconut Macaroons are the homemade candy to end all other homemade candies. You and your family will thank me for introducing you to them. Seriously.