It always feels like Christmas when Disney releases a new movie! And Encanto is no exception!
I HAD to make a drink to celebrate this new movie. It would be the perfect addition to movie night!
This Encanto Frappuccino is bright, colorful, and magical, just like the movie! And it’s kid-friendly too!
This is not a Starbucks sponsored drink, so you’ll need to grab our recipe card below to get the proper recipe card for this!
How To Order The Encanto Frappuccino
Start by ordering a cream based Sugar Cookie Frappuccino made with breve.
Ask for 1 pump of raspberry and one scoop of dragon fruit pieces.
And finally, ask for no sugar cookie topping, and instead replace with more dragon fruit pieces!
That’s all you need to get this magical Disney inspired drink! If you are looking for other drinks inspired by Disney, check out our Ariel Frappuccino!
- Grande cream based Sugar Cookie Frappuccino
- Raspberry syrup
- Dragon fruit inclusions
- Start by ordering a Grande cream based Sugar Cookie Frappuccino, made with Breve.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for one scoop of dragon fruit inclusions.
- Ask for no sugar cookie topping, and instead, more dragon fruit pieces.