DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Cranberry lovers know that while the holiday season is our Super Bowl, our games go all year. Anyone who loves that sweet, tangy, tart burst of cranberry on their tongue craves amazing cranberry recipes year round, and even if Thanksgiving and Christmas are the big show, these 25 tart and tangy cranberry recipes will truly make them say YUM! Enjoy!
25 Tart And Tangy Cranberry Recipes That’ll Make Them Say YUM!
1. This easy turkey, cranberry, and brie bread is a delicious hors d’oeuvre, but I’d never blame you for eating it alone.
2. Move aside strawberry, this egg nog cranberry cheesecake is the taste of the season!
3. Delicious cranberry chocolate chip blondies are the perfect treat for your discerning, and maybe a little judgy, friends.
4. You don’t have to wait for Thanksgiving for this sweet potato cranberry pecan stuffing. It’s delicious all year!
5. Make a treat your entire family will love with this cranberry orange pudding. Crunchy and sweet.
6. Break out these orange cranberry muffins with your coffee in the morning, and you’re guaranteed a good day.
7. Or make this cranberry cinnamon roll bake for the whole family, instead.
8. Even people who don’t love broccoli will love this broccoli cranberry salad.
9. Glazed carrots with cranberries are my new go-to dinner side dish. They look Amazing!
10. How about this acorn squash with walnuts and cranberry for an unforgettable dinner experience.
11. What day should you make these cranberry apple cider glazed pork chops? Any day that ends in ‘y’.
12. These tasty cranberry and walnut pinwheels will make a great appetizer.
13. Check out this chicken salad with apples and cranberries. Talk about a tasty treat!
14. These cranberry pistachio tea cookies are the kind of cookies you make for a friend, then keep for yourself.
15. How about amazing cranberry brie bites next time you want to prepare a starter for dinner?
16. These cranberry and leftover turkey sliders are a perfect way to embrace that Thanksgiving feel year round.
17. Delicious butternut squash and cranberry quinoa salad is so packed with superfoods it should be wearing a cape.
18. Forget about brown sugar on your sweet potatoes, make these cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes with cranberries instead.
19. Bring these glazed lemon cranberry muffins to your inlaw’s house and they’ll love you for life.
20. Savory cranberry, apple, pecan wild rice pilaf is the only way you should eat rice pilaf from now on.
21. Can you already taste this cranberry balsamic roasted chicken? I can!
22. Set aside that turkey sandwich and make this turkey and cranberry pizza. Your family will love it!
23. This cranberry brie pull apart bread is single serving. Really. No, really.
24. These bacon roasted cranberry brussels sprouts are salty, sweet, tart, and basically a culinary workout for your tastebuds.
25. Break out the cranberry pound cake whenever your friends visit…but be prepared: they might never leave!