Snap, Snap, Snap! That is the sound of your camera especially during this time of year. Whether it’s your iPhone or iPad, chances are it’s getting a ton of us during the holidays snapping all sorts of pictures from what is on the dinner table to gifts opened on Christmas morning. That means your phone will run out of memory fast. So, let’s change that! I’m sharing The Best Way to Back Up Digital Photos and giving you a holiday gift idea too!
The Best Way to Back Up Digital Photos
If you have an iPhone or iPad I think it’s pretty safe to assume that you know that your photos automatically back-up to iCloud. That means if you own another iOS device, chances are your photos are synced to those devices too. The problem with that is, you are just adding photos to another device utilizing space and if that space runs out, you have to pay to add additional storage to the cloud. The other issue with it is, if for some reason you are trying to delete photos off one device, it often times deletes photos across all your devices connected to your iCloud account which can be a major mistake if you didn’t want to delete that photo entirely.
So, what is a better solution?
The iXpand™ Base! This is a device that automatically backs up your photos, videos and contacts for you without the need for a cloud. Plus, it charges your device when it does it too!
Here is how it works:
- Plug in the base into an electrical outlet.
- Plug in your Apple Lightning Cable into the iXpand Base.
- Plug it into your iPhone or iPad.
- Upon your first plugin, you will be prompted to download the iXpand Base App. Follow instructions to do so.
- You will then be ready to back up your photos, videos and contacts all while charging your device. By the way, this charges devices fast!
Features of the iXpand Base include:
- Automatically back up your iPhone’s photos, videos and contacts every time you charge1
- Keep your photos and videos right on the iXpand™ Base at original quality with no worry about recurring monthly fees
- Backup and charge happens via Apple Lightning cable (not wireless charging). Designed to work with iPhone 5 through iPhone 72
- Fast-charge with 15 watts of power. Designed as a base for your iPhone with a soft rubber top to hold your phone
- Features a wrap-around groove to keep your cable tidy
Plus, it is smaller than you think it’d be. It can fit right into the palm of your hand making it easy to travel with even during the holidays!
With the holiday’s in full swing, now has never been a better time to ditch the cloud storage and opt for storage you can trust. With 256 GB of included memory, you are sure to be able to host loads of photos and videos without any issue. And no more worrying about accidentally deleting photos across all your devices. I say, this would make a fantastic holiday gift for anyone!
You can learn more about the iXpand Base including pricing here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SanDisk. The opinions and text are all mine.