Christmas is a great reason to throw a party and serve up delicious food and drinks. But don’t you dare think about ordering those boring pre-made party trays! Instead, make this Santa Veggie Tray it will sure impress the crowd and best of all, it doesn’t take longer than a few minutes to put together! Did I mention we are partnering with Marzetti® Veggie Dips to share this recipe and tutorial with you? Well, we totally are!
What You Will Need to Make a Santa Veggie Tray:
- Red Bell Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Marzetti Veggie Dips (I used Ranch)
- Cutting Board
- Serving Tray
- Small Round Condiment Container (preferably white)
How to Make a Santa Veggie Tray:
- Start by washing all of your fresh vegetables and lay onto paper towels to dry.
- Peel the skin off your cucumbers and then cut them into round slices.
- Arrange your cucumbers by placing them on the middle of the tray. This will resemble Santa’s face.
- Cut your red bell peppers into thin strips and the arrange them into a triangle on top of the line of cauliflower. The idea is to make it look like a hat.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. You want to make enough to create Santa’s beard and lining of his hat.
- Place the cauliflower pieces below the cucumbers forming a beard-like shape. On the opposite side, place cauliflower around the cucumbers to form the white lining of Santa’s hat.
- Add cherry tomatoes around the bottom of Santa’s beard. You want this to resemble his red suit.
- Fill your small round condiment container with some of the Marzetti ranch dressing and place it onto the end of the hat. This will serve at the ball on Santa’s hat.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Marzetti Dips Help Vegetables Taste Better
Here’s the thing, I eat veggies not because I truly like their taste but because they are good for me. I’ll admit, I have a terrible sweet tooth so I enjoy fruits more than vegetables but both are a necessity for maintaining a healthy diet. So I like to enjoy my veggies with delicious dips to help enhance the flavor and trick my tastebuds into wanting more.
With Marzetti Veggie Dips, you can help make those vegetables taste better and get more of the goodness your body needs.
Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip is a classic flavor that your entire family will love whether they’re dipping their favorite veggies or it’s used in one of our delicious recipes. Just delicious ranch that is perfect for dipping! Plus since it’s in a 14 oz. size, it’s perfect for an entire crowd!
Now that you are feeling hungry, you might want to head out and snag some Marzetti Dips for yourself. Before you do, check out the Marzetti website and check out their Facebook page to learn about their products.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Veggie Dips. The opinions and text are all mine.