We are huge Star Wars fans at my house! So much so that we made our own Lightsaber Sugar Scrub!
It was totally my daughter’s idea to do the light side/ dark side thing, and I LOVE the way we got both colors into the bottle.
What you need to make Lightsaber Sugar Scrub
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil (We used coconut because it’s more solid than other oils so it kept the colors separate.
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar (Just regular sugar works fine. You don’t need to get fancy with this.)
- 2-3 Drops of Gel Food Dye in Red and Blue (You don’t want to use so much because it will stain hands.)
- 10 or so drops of your favorite essential oil.
How To Make Star Wars inspired Lightsaber Sugar Scrub
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave for about 30 seconds
- Mix the coconut oil, sugar and essential oil together in a bowl
- Move half your sugar scrub to a different bowl.
- Color one bowl blue and one bowl red.
- Put both colors into a cute mason jar for maximum adorableness. Watch the video below for an awesome trick to getting the two colors next to each other!
Ultimate List of Star Wars Ideas for May the Fourth - Busy Moms Helper
Tuesday 11th of May 2021
[…] Lightsaber Sugar Scrub by Totally The Bomb […]
Monday 4th of December 2017