This is the simplest thing you will ever make for Valentine’s Day. After all the hand-crafted cards and macaroni hearts and special classy dinners, all you will have left is a strong desire for something salty to counteract the sudden influx of candy in your life. These Valentine’s Day Chocolate Drizzled Pretzels are so easy they might just make you forget about all that time you spent stressing about getting a date for the big day or buying something nice for the one you already have.
What You’ll Need to Make Valentine’s Day Chocolate Drizzled Pretzels:
- 1 bag pretzels
- 6 oz. Wilton pink candy melts
- 6 oz. Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- Valentine’s themed sprinkles
How to Make Valentine’s Day Chocolate Drizzled Pretzels:
You’re also going to need parchment paper for this, but if you don’t have some of that already, I don’t know how to help you. Use it to line a cookie sheet and then arrange the pretzels on top of it so they’re all laying flat.
Following the instructions on the package, melt the pink candy melts in a bowl. And with this next part, you’re going to want to try not to burn yourself: Use a fork to drizzle the pink melty goodness over the pretzels. If it looks like a total mess, then you’re doing it right.
Add some sprinkles to the pink candy, then repeat the whole process with the white chocolate candy melts. And then add some more sprinkles, of course.
Chill the pretzels for an hour until the candy melts are completely hardened. Some of them might get stuck together, so feel free to break those apart like a failed Valentine’s Day blind date. Then, enjoy!
- 1 bag pretzels
- 6oz Wilton pink candy melts
- 6oz Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- Valentine’s themed Sprinkles
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the pretzels on top so they are flat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the pink candy melts per the instructions on the bag. Use a fork to drizzle the pink candy melts over the pretzels. Add sprinkles.
- Repeat with the white chocolate and add more sprinkles as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour until completely hardened, then break any pretzels stuck together apart. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!