Spring means a lot of things. The clock moves forward, flowers emerge from the snow, bears lumber out of hibernation (and by bears I mean significant others who have been wearing the same ugly sweater for months, of course). But more than anything, in my house spring means cleaning. This year I’m bringing you 10 DIY Cleaners For Your Home. Because a clean home can be as fresh and natural as spring itself (unlike that sweater).
10 DIY Cleaners For Your Home:
1. This food-safe DIY Orange Cleaner from Shabby Creek costs pennies to make and will fill your home with the refreshing scent of citrus.
2. For less than a penny a load, this DIY Dishwasher Detergent by A Blossoming Life will leave your clothes smelling like lemonade and love.
3. Would you prefer a semi-homemade approach to laundry? Try this DIY Laundry Soap from Liz Marie Blog. This recipe gives you the scent of Downey Unstopables, and lets you keep that Borax clean!
4. Winter foot traffic can leave your floors musty (and spring means fleas). Try this Carpet Deodorizer by ALLterNATIVE Learning for a way to freshen up and evict those pesky canine tag-alongs.
5. This Ginger Citrus Cleaner from Adventures in Wunderland brightens every room with notes of citrus and ginger.
6. Soften your clothes and speed up drying time with these Wool Dryer Balls from One Good Thing by Jillee.
7. Make your garbage disposal smell better than new with this DIY Sink Disposal Cleaner from The Taylor House.
8. This DIY Glass and Stainless Steel Cleaner by Live Simply will cut your cleaning time in half!
9. Winter washing can leave ugly stains around your tub. This Tub and Tile Cleaner by Smart School House will remove those rings and give your bathroom a fresh vanilla-scented make-over.
10. This semi-homemade DIY Laundry Softener from Liz Marie Blog is so inexpensive, and lets you choose from hundreds of scent possibilities!
So whether your kitchen needs a citrus infusion, or your floors need natural refreshing, these 10 DIY Cleaners For Your Home will brighten without breaking the bank. Have Fun!