My cats are a big deal. We love them so very much, and they really are like family. We can’t help it. They’re just so cute we can’t help but pamper them!
And that’s okay, because I am pretty sure that cats were MEANT to be pampered. If you want to pamper YOUR cat, here are some ways to do it!
10 Ways To Pamper Your Cat
- We have a Litter Genie at our house, and this thing is amazing. I have four cats, and when people come over, they always comment on how you can’t even tell we HAVE cats because it doesn’t smell like cat at ALL! I love my litter genie! All you have to do is open the lid to drop in the clumps, and pull the handle to help seal in waste & odors. Its unique air-tight design helps keep smells in even when you open the lid and waste is sealed away for up to 14 days for one cat.
- We like to give them Fancy Feast (which is made with high quality protein and is GOOD for your cat. It’s been around for over 25 years!) as a little treat. It’s so cute when they all line up and eat out of the little containers at the SAME TIME! And right now, if you buy Fancy Feast and a litter Genie at Target you get a free toy, too! (Buy any TWO (2) Fancy Feast® – 24 pack OR Litter Genie® Pail/Refill at Target and get a free Cat Toy or Friskies party mix cat treat. Offer available 2/15/15 – 4/11/15 While supplies last.)
- And that brings me to one of my favorite pamper things of all time– TOYS! Cats love love toys so much more than any other animal. Mine will play with ANYTHING that has feathers!
- Brushing. Brush their hair for them. Cats have a need to be clean and that is alright with me!
- Cat nip! I know some people love it and some people don’t, but cats LOVE a little nip. And it is fun to watch!
- A cat tower. Cats love be up high, looking down on the world, so the taller the better!
- A soft place to sleep. My cats have a little pillow in the family room they all like to snuggle up on. It’s totally adorable.
- Foil balls! You know when you get a fast food burrito and it comes wrapped in foil? Ball that up and let your cat play with it. Bonus points if it smells like chicken!
- Hair ties. My cats are crazy for rubberbands that hold your hair in place. They will seriously fight over them if I don’t have enough to go around.
- A BOX– when you get boxes, don’t throw them out immediately, instead toss them in the floor for a bit and let your cats sit in it. They LOVE SITTING IN BOXES!