If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, stop reading. Immediately click the link and go get one. Seriously, Instant Pot will cut cut your cooking time and make you wonder why you didn’t switch to pressure cooking sooner. We’re talking recipes so fast that it would take longer to go through the drive-through. Plus, they’re all homemade, so you’ll feel better about the choices you’re making for your family. These 25 mouth-watering 3-ingredient Instant Pot recipes take fast food to a whole new level, too. With only three ingredients, there’s no excuse for not eating in. Enjoy!
25 Mouth-Watering 3-Ingredient Instant Pot Recipes
1. Your weekend just got better with this 3-ingredient bbq pulled pork recipe. Invite some friends, they’ll thank you later.
2. You’ll never crave plain rice again once you try this cilantro lime rice recipe.
3. Taste this shredded Hawaiian chicken and you’ll feel like you’ve just been lei’d. Aloha.
4. This bbq cream cheese chicken will leave you wanting more. Which is fine, because it’s only 3-ingredients if you want to make it again.
5. Delicious cinnamon apples are a family favorite and a great way to round out any meal.
6. Savory ribs only take a few ingredients and a couple touches of the button.
7. Creamy ranch pork chops are lip smacking good, and perfect for any day of the week.
8. Dump cake is one of those things that has a weird name, and wonderful taste.
9. French dip sandwiches are cravable goodness that’ll be ready in no time.
10. These velvety smooth mashed potatoes are ready in minutes, and so much easier than on the stove.
11. Sweet, down home peach cobbler is something your family will ask for over and over again.
12. Tuesdays will never be the same once you try these 3-ingredient chicken tacos.
13. Spice up your night with spicy buffalo wings. It’ll take you longer to cut the veggies than to cook these bad boys.
14. Japanese cheesecake us unbelievably airy and melt in your mouth good.
15. When your kids start craving spaghetti and meatballs, don’t dread that time standing in front of the stove. Make it in the Instant Pot instead!
16. While not actually 3-ingredients, this 2-ingredient strawberry jam is so good you’ll swear there’s more to it.
17. This tasty vegetarian bolognese is loaded with protein and flavor!
18. Instant Pot pork chops are quick, easy, and oh so yummy!
19. Kill that Chinese craving with this mouth-wateringly delicious teriyaki chicken.
20. Did you know you can make homemade strawberry yogurt in your Instant Pot? You do know!
21. Have a craving for the green stuff? This salsa verde chicken will make you feel like you’ve taken a trip south of the border.
22. Old fashioned chicken and gravy is Instant Pot goals, if you ask us.
23. This marinara is so unbelievably easy to make you’ll make some for everyone you know.
24. We figure if you throw in a little cinnamon this 2-ingredient applesauce will hit that 3-ingredient mark. Especially since it’s already there in flavor.
25. Do not wait until Thanksgiving to make this pineapple cranberry ham. Something this good should be savored year round.