You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one you’re disappointed if it’s in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you don’t have one, you’re totally missing-out!
Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So I’m making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations.
On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness!
Unique DIY Mug Art:
- This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome.
- Make your own disposable coffee cup!
- No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug.
- I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa.
- All my mugs should be Polka-Dot Confetti!
- This kiddo Handprint Mug would make a great gift.
- I want a Tissue-Paper Watercolor Mug!
- These Chalkboard Tag cups are too smart.
- Arrows! Love!
- Long Distance Friends need matching mugs.
- Everyone needs a Lord of the Rings cup.
- Pretty Watercolor makes for a nice, soothing morning routine!
- This Marble-Painted mug concept is just gorgeous.
- I like big books and I cannot lie…enough said.
- Start the day with a Hunger Games Quote!
- Chevron Art Mugs are just beautiful.
- Coffee Just Understands, sometimes more than people do.
- These Seasons of the Trees cups are changeable and brilliant!
- With these 4 Grey-and-White DIY mug ideas, I could do a whole set of mugs.
Beautiful Stenciled DIY Mug Art:
- Wintery weather makes me want a Snowflake!
- Personalized Granny-Mug–a mug a granny (or mommy) could truly appreciate!
- Ooooh! Pretty! Doily Stencil
- Dots Around Letters is a massively-popular thing look…because it’s awesome.
- Miss You….no really, these mugs say that loud and clear!
- These stenciled Butterflies and Flowers are delicately pretty on this mug.
- Since I love everything teal, I love these Teal Stripes with Gold Trim mugs!
- But if gold’s your deal, try this Gold Glitter stenciled idea…
Vinyl-Appliqued Gorgeous DIY Coffee Mug Art:
- Mustaches! Just a Pinterest pic, but COME ON! It’s so cute!
- Good Morning Couple’s Coffee…how sweet.
- Speaking of sweet, I love these Sweet Kiddo Silhouettes.
- Somehow, this Simple Birds mug idea makes me feel calm.
- Although, these 3 Harry Potter Mug concepts ROCK!
- Going down the rabbit hole? Alice in Wonderland Teacups might be your thing.
- Game of Thrones Wedding-Themed Mug…is just awesome.
- I can’t stop laughing! Accio Coffee! Hahahahaha!
- Show me your kitties…READ IT AGAIN! (and get your mind out of the gutter)
- This concept of Mugga-Love…so silly!
Simple DIY Coffee Mug Art:
- I love Simple Lines…
- For a bit more bling, though, there’s this Glitter-Dipped mug!
- Or, just for fun, I might make one of these 3 Mommy Mugs…
- Understated Heart, though, kinda got me by the heartstrings.
- I love this Chalkboard-Painted mug idea.
- This Harry Potter’s Scar and Glasses…a beerbutter kinda mug!
- Golden-Sprayed (that sounds really bad, but the mug is REALLY pretty)
- A Dalek and Lord of the Rings Mugs — 2 for one!
- For the cross stitch lover, try this Cross Stitched Letter cup!
- But, for those out there that love a good laugh, try a Hello Kitty mug…
- Dripping Paint looks cool and silly!
- Speaking of cool…Bow-Ties are Cool.
- I’m thinking something like these 3 Sherlock Cups for me…
- Although I could do a His-and-Hers Mug set.
- I love this Beautiful Floral mug idea…
- I know the trend is silly, but the Mustachioed Boss–come on, it’s cute!
- Hello, Good Morning…just pleasant.
- Get ready to go in the mornings! Geronimo!
- This mug was totally Made with Love…
- Wanna write on your mug, try this Whole Chalkboard Mug.
- I might have to do this Purple Dots mug…
- Another Harry Potter Variation would be pretty neat, though!
- Neat? I like neat…as neat as Lined Paper…LOL!
- With these 3 Black-and-White Mugs I might be making a statement.
Nerdy-Awesomeness Coffee DIY Mug Art:
- Engineer logic isn’t just for engineers–would work for math teachers, too! LOL!
- A Tardis for time-travel!
- All the Moods of Coffee…in one idea-pack…
- To stave-off the dementors, you could make a Harry Potter Patronus.
- I’m thinking a Dr. Who Van Gough might be in my future.
- Although, here’s 4 Harry Potter Mugs just for Muggles!
- Reading is my Super Power. Yours?
- Sherlock got on my mug. Ooops.
- Maybe Jack Skellington would be a great mug-concept.
- Who doesn’t love Biology Doodles?!
- I Heart NNNNNNNNNY! Dr. Who fans get this.
- Just to make sure I get this one on here…Harry Potter and his Scarf–kinda rocks.
- I wanna Mario Mushroom Mug!
- Mass Effect–which is the effect coffee has in the mornings.
- This Dr. Who Tardis Doodle kinda makes my day.
- Hahahaha! I love this Harry Potter Tea Leaves idea!
- Another Rockin’ Tardis. Awesome.
- Pikachu, Gryffindor, and Bad Wolf, Oh My!
- Kiddos (of any age) will love these 2 Super Mario Mugs.
- Can’t get enough Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey…
- I’m kinda keen on this Harry Potter Scar concept.
- This Obi Wan Chubby is too cute…
- Don’t blink or you’ll miss the awesomest one on the list!
The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter: 30 Magical Crafts for Witches and Wizards from Pencil Wands to House Colors Tie-Dye Shirts
Charming crafts even Muggles can make!
You won’t need alchemy or a magic wand to make these magical projects inspired by the world of Harry Potter. With a little Hogwarts creativity and the step-by-step guidance of this spellbinding book, you’ll be able to transfigurate simple supplies and things around the house into everything from Remembrall Rings to Butterbeer Lip Balm to Nargles for your front lawn.
You’ll be as busy as Mrs. Weasley knitting her Christmas sweaters as you dive into dozens of Potterific projects. Relive the excitement of Harry’s adventures with these genius crafts. Drop some homemade Pgymy Puff Bath Fizzies into the tub and pretend you’re Moaning Myrtle. Keep memories of the Quidditch pitch close with your very own Golden Snitch Necklace. Or show off the Sorting Hat’s selection with a House Colors Tie-Dye Shirt.
Accio, crafting supplies–it’s time for some wonderful wizardly fun!