Because we are awesome.
I bought these disposable coffee cups (affiliate link) for this project.
What You Need To Make a Custom Disposable Coffee Cup:
- a sheet of heavy scrapbook paper
- pen or pencil
- glue (any glue or glue gun work well)
- buttons, ribbons, gems, anything that will look cute on your coffee cup!
How To Make a Custom Disposable Coffee Cup
- Take apart the sleeve of the coffee cup without ripping the cardboard.
- Lay the sleeve on the back of the scrapbook paper and trace.
- Cut out the sleeve from your scrapbook paper.
- Glue the paper onto the cardboard sleeve and glue the sleeve back together.
- Add embellishments to the sleeve, like the lace shown here.
- Slip the sleeve on your coffee cup and you’re done!