Frosted animal crackers are so good…they should be considered cookies. I’m just saying!
We have already brought you the Frosted Animal Cracker Frappuccino, but it was so good, I just had to make this a cold brew!
This Frosted Animal Cracker Cold Brew is pretty in pink, while also caffeinating your soul!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on our typical Starbucks menu! You’ll need to show your barista our recipe card below!
How To Order The Frosted Animal Cracker Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
Ask for two pumps of white mocha, two pumps of hazelnut, and two pumps of vanilla syrup.
And finally, ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with one scoop of dragon fruit inclusions, as well as funnel cake topping.
That’s how to get your hands on this treat! Be sure to tip your barista!
- Venti Cold Brew
- White Mocha Sauce
- Hazelnut Syrup
- Vanilla Syrup
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Funnel Cake Topping
- Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
- Ask for two pumps of white mocha sauce.
- Ask for two pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Ask for two pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with a scoop of dragon fruit inclusions.
- Ask for funnel cake topping.