DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
As a kid I remember visiting McDonald’s frequently for one particular item and it wasn’t for the french fries and chicken nuggets (although those are delicious). It was actually for their Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen one of those in years so I decided to make a comeback with my own recipe. So today I am partnering with Nature Valley™ Protein Soft Baked Granola Bites to share with you this Fruit and Granola Parfait. I promise, it will become your new favorite parfait!
What You Will Need to Make a Fruit and Granola Parfait:
- Nature Valley™ Protein Soft Baked Granola Bites (I used a mixture of the blueberry and honey almond flavors)
- Vanilla Yogurt (you can also use greek yogurt)
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Fresh Blueberries
- Cup or Container
How to Make a Fruit and Granola Parfait:
- Start by filling your cup or container with a layer of yogurt.
- For the second layer add strawberries and then add another layer of yogurt.
- Add your granola bites. For my glass it fit about 3 granola bites on that layer.
- Add another layer of yogurt and then add blueberries.
- Add one last layer of yogurt.
- Top the parfait off with strawberries, blueberries, and a granola bite.
- Serve and enjoy!
Not only is this perfect for snacking, but it makes a great breakfast and even dessert!
A Nutritional Snack with Nature Valley Granola Bites
Nature Valley has become a brand that we know and love in our home. That is why I was so excited when I heard about the New Nature Valley Soft Baked Granola Bites. They are tasty and nutritional making them the perfect go-to snack whether it’s breakfast time, a road trip you are taking, or even a post-workout snack.
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 0gs trans fat
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 7g of protein
With all that protein you know you are going to stay full and have energy to last you through the day plus they are totally delicious. You can eat them as-is, use them as an ice cream topping, or even do what I did and use them as part of a parfait.
You can find these at your local grocer. Before you head out to buy some, make sure you head over and print yourself a money saving coupon. You can also learn more here and follow Nature Valley on: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nature Valley . The opinions and text are all mine.