DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
I am all about making adorable Valentine gifts that are a little out-of-the-box. And, since February is National Grapefruit month we are celebrating it with these silly Grapefruit Snacks! We had so much fun working with DOLE and Mom It Forward to bring you these.
What You Need To Make Silly Grapefruit Snacks:
- DOLE Red Grapefruit Sunrise Fruit Bowls
- Red Cardstock or Construction Paper
- Google Eyes
You will also need a hot glue gun, tape and scissors.
How To Make Grapefruit Silly Grapefruit Snacks:
- Gather your supplies.
- Place the DOLE Grapefruit Sunrise Fruit Bowl Face down on the red card stock.
- Draw the top of a heart onto your card stock.
- Pick up the grapefruit and finish out your heart.
- Add some tape to the middle of the heart.
- Stick the Grapefruit bowl onto the heart.
- Glue google eyes to the side of the cup and you have the cutest little grapefruit monsters EVER!
We love these silly grapefruit snacks because they’re the perfect lunchbox AND after school treat. My daughter and her friends love to make them to give to each other.
I don’t know if you’ve tried the new DOLE Red Grapefruit Sunrise Fruit Bowls, but they’re tasty and since they’re in 100% juice, it makes me a little less concerned about how much sugar or artificial sweetners my daughter might be ingesting. Aaand, since these cute little cups are sealed up and don’t have to be peeled, they’re far less messy and make an ideal on-the-go snack. Makes the clean-up after the Valentines Party that much easier…