Did you know that you can make DIY No-Sew face masks for yourself to use when you go out in public?
I know, I know, people have said that only health care workers need to wear masks, and therefore, we should be sewing masks to donate to the cause.
BUT, now the Washington Post says that the CDC is considering recommending some kind of face covering for the general public.
SOMETHING is better than nothing, AMIRITE?
Let me preface this next part by saying, these are NOT N95 masks. They are not guaranteed to filter out all the bad germs. But, the thinking is, you would rather have something covering your face than nothing at all.
That being said, here are some quick and easy tutorials for personal No-Sew face coverings, should you need them out in public.
1) This Face Mask Uses A Bandana And A Dryer Sheet
2) This Mask Uses A T-Shirt With A Pocket
3) A Mask Using A Stretchy Fabric (No Sew Starts at 1:55)
4) Create This Face Mask Using All Dollar Tree Products
5) This Mask Uses An Old TShirt
6) To Make This Mask You Use The Filter From An HVAC Machine