Ahhh I am so excited!! Hocus Pocus 2 premieres Friday, September 30, 2022!
In celebration, Dole, ya know, the makers of that famous Dole Whip have released a fun Hocus Pocus 2 Purple Fro-Whip recipe.
This is officially dubbed the DOLE® Witching Hour Fro-Whip.
It is described as:
The fruit-rich treat, a blend of DOLE® Bananas, Pineapple, Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries, takes just 10 minutes to make and is just 90 calories a serving
How to Make It
- 2 ripe DOLE® Bananas, peeled, cut crosswise into thirds and frozen
- 1 cup chopped DOLE® Pineapple, frozen
- ½ cup DOLE® Blackberries
- ½ cup DOLE® Blueberries
- ½ cup DOLE® Raspberries plus additional for garnish
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1¼ cups refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk
- Shaved dark chocolate and/or chopped nuts (optional)
- Purée bananas, pineapple, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and sugar in a blender; with blender running, slowly add coconut milk. Makes about 4½ cups.
- Divide into 4 bowls; top with raspberries, chocolate and/or nuts, if desired.
I don’t know about you, but I plan to make this as a sweet treat for the family while we watch Hocus Pocus 2!!