I don’t like snakes but if they stay outside and away from my family, they can live.
But, I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I were this guy who actually got bit from a snake when he sat down on the toilet in his house.
I mean, I’d probably have a heart attack, I just don’t think I could deal with that and live to see the day.
Recently, in the city of Graz (Austria), 65-year-old Walter Erhard got the fright of his life when he used the toilet in the morning and felt a “pinch” in his genital area when he sat down to relieve himself.
He jumped to his feet and turned around to notice a five-foot long albino reticulated python — one of the three heaviest snakes — staring back at him.
Luckily for him, reticulated pythons bites are non-venomous.
Red Cross volunteers took the bitten man to hospital, where he received treatment for “minor injuries” before being discharged.
But I mean, can you imagine? I am sure he will NEVER sit down on a toilet without throughly inspecting it again. I know I’d be traumatized.
So, you might be wondering where the heck this snake came from?
Well, according to reports, it was found that the snake had escaped from the apartment of the man’s 24-year-old reptile-enthusiast neighbor.
According to reptile expert Werner Stangl, it “presumably entered the toilet through the sewage system.”
Needless to say, if you have a pet snake, it’s probably best you know where it is at all times so it doesn’t bite your neighbor when they are trying to take a leak.
Wowza. I am cringing right now just thinking about it.
Photos courtesy of Deposit Photos.